Beauty and the Feast
a Circle Island Experience
Tour time: 7am -5pm (from first pickup to last drop-off)
WAIKIKI: MON and WED
Adult: (13+) $119 + tax
Child: (4 – 12) $84
KO OLINA: TUES and THURS
Adult: (13+) $129 + tax
Child: (4 – 12) $99
This intimate, small group tour offers guests the opportunity to not only see the beauty and highlights of Oahu, but taste them as well! Tour is with friendly, local guides and is performed with 14 passenger Mercedes Sprinters. Experience includes:
- Light, local breakfast with a bottle of water: Leonard’s Malasadas aserved at Hanauma Bay Lookout –A 15-minute stop.
- Halona Blowhole Lookout – 10-minute stop. One of Oahu’s natural wonders.
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout – 10-minute stop. Breathtaking ocean & mountains views
- Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm
- Lunch at a North Shore Shrimp truck. Choose from any of their signature entrees: butter garlic shrimp / spicy garlic lemon shrimp / & coconut shrimp. Non-shrimp and vegetarian options available. LUNCH INCLUDED
- Kahuku Fruit Stand – Known for its fried local banana! Try their locally grown exotic fruits!
- Visit historic Haleiwa Town: famous for surfing shopping and shave ice! Stroll the town and take in the North Shore ambiance and flavors- ask your guide his or her recommendations!
- Dole Pineapple Plantation – A 30-minute stop, home of the original “Dole Whip.”
Pick & Drop-off Locations Waikiki:
- 7:00am Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 7:05am Ilikai Flagpole (on Ala Moana Blvd)
- 7:10am Hale Koa Hotel (port e cochere)
- 7:15am La Croix (Olohana St.)
- 7:20am Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
- 7:25am Ross Dress for Less (333 Seaside Ave)
- 7:30am Alohilani Resort (port cochere)
- 7:35am Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave)
Pick & Drop-off Locations Ko Olina:
- 7:00am Four Seasons Ko Olina (port e cochere)
- 7:10am Aulani, a Disney Resort (port e cochere)
- 7:20am Ko Olina Beach Villas
- 7:25am Marriott Ko Olina Vacation Club (Main Lobby port e cochere)
- 7:35am Ko Olina Marina (Main Building)
Things to Know
– Be sure to bring sunscreen as there are multiple stops where guests will be in the sun.
– Many stops only accept cash.